Submarine Dash [Phaser, upgrades, endless runner, launcher]

qdrj

Hi everyone,

Game - http://liquidrainbow.net/html5/submarine/deploy/

I would like to show latest release from our team - Submarine Dash.

This game is like Jetpack Joyride but underwater.

You need to collect coins to upgrade your crappy sub to world class submarine :)

P.S. In case if some publishers looking for content here. We are looking for non-exclusive licenses. If you are interested - [email protected] or contact us here 

post-5731-0-85188900-1407307863.pngpost-5731-0-08336300-1407307868.png

post-5731-0-67585200-1407307871.png

Hi there,

the game looks and plays great + the music fits the graphic style really well!

On a separate note, I spotted that your website 'team' text:

Our games have been designed and developed specifically for mobile web – optimized to play well on a wide range of mobile devices and desktop browsers. If you would like to license them for your site with customized branding, API integration or language translations just let us know.

What is HTML5 and why is it a good thing? HTML5 is a web standard encompassing a number of browser based technologies. Games built using HTML5 can run in the browser on mobile phones and tablets requiring no additional apps to download or plugins to worry about!

Liquid Rainbow is a company who has been working in the web-game industry since 2010 producing a number of extremely popular games. Some of our titles has been played more than 5M times!

was very similar to:

Our games have been designed and developed specifically for mobile web - optimised to play well on a wide range of device and browser combinations. They are ready to be licensed for your site with customised branding, API integration and language translations as required.

What is HTML5 and why is it a good thing? HTML5 is a web standard encompassing a number of browser based technologies. Games built using HTML5 can run in the browser on mobile phones and tablets requiring no additional apps to download or plugins to worry about!

Happylander Ltd is a London, UK based company operated by Jim Hall who has been working in the advertising and web-game industry since 2000 producing a number of award winning projects individually and with various agencies. Below are a few of the wonderful clients we have worked with.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to change/remove this in case anyone confused us as the same company!

Very nice game, has the perfect amount of polish. One thing I did notice was the shop button looks just like an options button. It was only when I pressed on the Shop button by accident that I realized the game had a shop at all. Looking forward to the great games you guys are making.  ;)

Looks really nice.

A small suggestion: It would be nice if we could have a preview on the next submarine. When I upgraded my submarine I was expecting to get a green submarine, but got a grey one. Maybe change that sprite in the shop after each submarine upgrade.

Nice game, i like the gameplay, graphics, and also the music really enjoying !!

Btw there're some scalling issue...Here how i generate it :

First, i rotate the game from landscape to potrait orientation. After that i change the orientation again from potrait to landscape, and the game was being stretched over the screen...

Hope this help  :D

Cheers !!