Gamedistribution.com offers revenue share!

Gamedistribution

Gamedistribution.com offers you a way to earn money with your games.

- Distribute your game to 2000+ publishers. 
- Get a revenue share of the integrated ads. 
- Developers like Funtomic, MarketJS and Spilgames published over 1500 games already!
- Check out our growing catalog: http://gamedistribution.com/games/

Interested? Join us: http://gamedistribution.com/joinus/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not bad, I mean it works fine, but you need to earn at least 50€ and wait 60 days for your money, that's too long and it's terrible in my opinion. Within 60 days after the end of the Preceding Month, Distributor will pay Owner’s revenue share with respect to that month .

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

it's a shame .. I'm owed the payments as developer and as publisher and of tubia for June, July, August, September, etc etc, my last payment was on August 30, in which I was paid for the month of May, I hope get up to speed quickly, since they have me from one day to the next, which does not make me work quietly and creates mistrust for next months ...

I hope s make payments to 60 days as agreed and without having to worry about whether it charges or not.

If this situation changes I will know.

• 3 months later...
On 8/16/2017 at 10:07 PM, Gamedistribution said:

Gamedistribution.com offers you a way to earn money with your games.

- Distribute your game to 2000+ publishers. 
- Get a revenue share of the integrated ads. 
- Developers like Funtomic, MarketJS and Spilgames published over 1500 games already!
- Check out our growing catalog: http://gamedistribution.com/games/

Interested? Join us: http://gamedistribution.com/joinus/

@Gamedistribution.com Why do not pay revenues to developers? Its now over 1000 publishers what didn't get money!

Be careful with Gamedistribution

Hi Bestgames and other people in the thread.

We are sorry to have caused this annoyance and are looking to fix it asap!
There is no Scam! Everybody gets paid even though we have these massive delays.

The finance department has started to catch up since last week and we are looking to backtrack on delayed payments this week.?
We understand that this has been a bad situation, and hard work is done to make sure it will not happen again in the future.

Kind regards,

the Gamedistribution team.

2 hours ago, GameDistribution Support said:

Hi Bestgames and other people in the thread.

We are sorry to have caused this annoyance and are looking to fix it asap!
There is no Scam! Everybody gets paid even though we have these massive delays.

The finance department has started to catch up since last week and we are looking to backtrack on delayed payments this week.?
We understand that this has been a bad situation, and hard work is done to make sure it will not happen again in the future.

Kind regards,

the Gamedistribution team.

Have had and have many delays in payments, it is also true in my case at least they are paying, not in the way that should be what brings many inconvienientes at the time of being able to fulfill my obligations. But I said they are paying and I will soon be over the delays and charge to 60 days net as stipulated, thanks

Tomy

kiz10.com - kiz10girls.com

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a publisher and I've send a request for payout and... unfortunately it is not so simple getting your money.

I've been writing to them for 2 weeks, being polite (at least for now) and they reply that they have to check this and that.

Are they cheaters? Are there reliable? I don't know yet, because I'm still waiting for the last response. But I can say one for sure: it seems that getting money from them is an effort and you have to keep writing and writing, because they don't response or they are prolonging everything, complicate everything. Maybe they want you to give it up? I don't know, but that's a kind of impression I had. I'll keep you informed how it went.

Bad experience. If you are looking for traffic only, you know another website to promote yourself, your games, yes it's a good site.
If you are looking to make good money, just stay away. If you are looking to get paid.. Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. And if you are lucky will you paid.. some day..
.. And the best part is this: If you decide to delete any game or all your games from their system, then you need to wait 3 or more months. Best part, i told you.

Unfortunately, I have to say it is a terrible service. In the last year, I received my first payment after sending about 10 emails. I had to wait about 3-4 months to get my money. Also, they did not send me money at the end of January and they did not even respond to my email. So, they did not improve they service at all, and they just promote their games in "hot games" section. Terrible terrible terrible!

Hi

For now I come charging, they are paying, but it is very difficult to be able to be organized to pay for the games that they do to me if they are delayed, I hope it is solved having to ask for each payment and arrive normally. I will tell how everything is going.

Im starting legal actions with Gamedistribution, i uploaded more than 50 games, they used my games but i dont get my money,  i have more than 5k in revenue and they never pay me, just the first times, but then dont pay anymore.
Dont trust in this website, or be carefu, they just pay the first time to attract developers, then you are done.

• 3 months later...

I am also a GD publisher and developer since March 2018. And I also work with many other game distributors like Cloud Games, 4J, SoftGames, Famobi, CrazyGames, ... and Gamedistribution.

Actually, up to now, June 06, 2019, I was work hard with GD. I have earned some money monthly and I also delayed my payment on GD.

I really understand this problem when we have not recived money as well as myself efforts. So, I have plan to write a personal blog that shares all revenue of some game distributors and personal reviews about them. The purpose I write this review for new people who want to join in games entertainment industry. I will post my review on my blog about report my monthly earnings as well as games developer experience. (Follow me on FB and TW page)