Super Ubie Land (Complete)

NotionGames

Looks fantastic! :)

i tried it many time on Clay.io, absolutely gorgeous !!  

This is really great! Nice to see such polished games made in HTML5.

Also a huge win for the Construct2-Community!

Cheers,

a

PS: I added the Soundtrack to the Indie-Game-Soundtrack-Thread

It's nice to see some great Construct 2 games on this forums :)

Good job on your game.

Thank you guys for the kind words. It took me about a year to complete and Nintendo  and Sony actually gave my indie company a license to develop on their systems now. Super Ubie Land will be on Wii U and the PSVita in 2014. 

I'm always trying to find other HTML5 devs and I'm glad I came across this forum. Love it

That convinced me to use Construct 2. Really. It's very, very good!

I just can't buy it yet, since I live in Brazil and the dollar is way too high. Besides, I don't even have an international credit card (and buying in chrome web store is not ideal for me)

Is it possible to make it available in desura, since it's HTML5? I'd love to see it there.

After this, maybe you could create a paid E-Book about handling and organizing large projects with lots of assets in Construct2.

That sounds like a good idea. I'm not entirely sure how long it would take actually write something like that. I'm teaching Construct 2 in schools and I'm saving all of my notes and assignments. I think after about a year teaching, I'll try to compile and write something that'll work good as a book. 

Hey, glad to see your game made it! :D

Just wondering, whatever happened to the PS version? Is that still coming out? I had such high hopes for it.. glad to see the Wii U version is still going, though. Hope Scirra delivers (and they probably will).

Thanks andreyin!

The PS vita version will be coming out somtime later in the year. still waiting for sony to finish the contracts on their end. 

I think Scirra has something cool up their sleeve. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...