[WIP][Phaser] They Are Everywhere!

zelcard

This is my newest project with Phaser, 2D platformer which aims to bring the best from the present and the past in one game. Curentlly it is still WIP but you can see how the development progress is moving on. Some of you may have seen it on twitter but for those who didn't here are a few gifs:

As far as tools and frameworks are concerned I'm using:

Phaser - for coding

Aseprite - for pixel art

Tiled -for level design

I'm alone working on this game, graphics, programming and design, so if you see any flaws please do not hesitate to criticize me. :) Cool part about being solo dev beside not having anyone to mess with my ideas is that when I get bored doing programming, I draw assets for my games, when I run out of inspirations for drawing I design levels, when get tired with that I move back to programming and so on!

I hope that playable demo will be available by the end of the month.

Thanks everyone for taking a look. Cheers!

good luck on that project, that looks cool, we need to see more to know more about the gameplay but its graphicaly attractive :). I understand you on the "cool part" of being solo dev, it's exactly the same for me, i'm working alone too and will showcase it soon, versatility kills boredom.

sorry for my english i google translate some words  ;)

• 4 weeks later...