Game list of phaser games

Mike

I think i'm returning to more basic games since i miss playing them on my cheap rip-off handhelds....Here's the latest - I named it SWARM.

http://s-nambiar.com/play/swarm-retro-shooter/

This game was more of an excercise in better state management, and most importantly, global highscores. I'll probably get around to writing a tutorial about that (global highscores) though I havent yet figured out how secure my system is. :P

And i've made a new game, a weird one this time. It's called "Save the City", and you can play it here: http://www.lessmilk.com/8/

attachicon.gif8.png

I loved it, but I'm too good. I keep getting to a line that says i'm not supposed to see this, that won't be typed.  Does that mean I win?

Edit: I've just read the comments. Hadn't seen those before.

I loved it, but I'm too good. I keep getting to a line that says i'm not supposed to see this, that won't be typed.  Does that mean I win?

Edit: I've just read the comments. Hadn't seen those before.

Thanks! Yes it means you finished the game, I didn't expected that so many people could finish the game, so it's quite short... sorry ^^

Mike - is there any way you could either hide the ID column, or make it show the actual number of the game? (what I mean by that is so they are numbered, 1 to ... well, however many there are!) :)

Done... but the ID columnt had a sorter and you can sort for oldest and the newest game. Now after I removed it there isn't such a sort also... in the moment number 1 is always the newest game... and that way if i told you check game 34 and then...tomorrow 34 will be another one. Maybe it will be better if 1 is the oldest game :)

I'm open for suggestion about this and these days I'll make another update.

And another flappy bird clone - I'm beginning to think these ought to have a category all of their own?! :)

http://www.html5gamedevs.com/topic/3884-flappy-zozio-another-unashamed-flappy-bird-clone/

Personally I think the flappy bird clones should not be listed at all. I'm not a hater, but I think it's a crappy game overall and not really original, even Battletoads had something similar in it at some point.

To be honest, I'll even be doing a clone as well, but as part of another game I'm working on. Flappy Bird is a very shallow game on it's own, so no point in spamming that great game directory with clones.

I understand it may be annoying to see all these flappy clones. But I think it's just a trend, and it will fade away eventually.

I created my flappy because it was a little challenge I knew I could do. This kind of game where gameplay is really basic is more adapted to beginners and allow us to try to develop an entire game, even if it's a clone or a little not original game, it's still a game.

Someone put time and effort in them, and not recognize them as game is the worst we can do.

There is a lot of begginer in this forum (me included) and we perfectly know that our games aren't perfect, original or swallow, but we try to improve, and maybe one day we'll do good (there are also good game on this forum, don't misunderstand me).

So that's why I don't complain about these flappy clone. Everyone has the possibilty of trying to make a simple game, and it's really rewarding to make it and show it to others. (again : even if cloned or not original, the code is still created by us).