Mat Groves

Pixi.js Showcase

Just now, ivan.popelyshev said:

YEAH, now I can refere to that repo all people who asked about python+pixi combo. Maybe I'll move one python console game to pixi thanks to you :)

Ivan, I want to share with you how much I appreciate your work, Pixi is an incredible library, I never wrote anything on the forum but I used it extensively these last months and your suggestions / answers have been a huge help.

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate, if you ever actually refer it do it with a bit of salt, I'm pretty sure my usage of Pixi can be improved, when I started writing the library I had no prior experience with it and I learned on the road.

Nevertheless I'm quite honoured :) have a lovely day

Just now, Junkybyte said:

Ivan, I want to share with you how much I appreciate your work, Pixi is an incredible library, I never wrote anything on the forum but I used it extensively these last months and your suggestions / answers have been a huge help.

Thank you!

Added it here for now: https://github.com/pixijs/pixi.js/wiki/v5-Resources#integration-with-platforms-and-frameworks . I told a few people already, in case someone will improve that pipe thingy and makes a boilerplate.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:08 AM, serhiic said:

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is okay in these challenging times.

Currently, I'm working on a (kinda) PIXI layout editor focused on the spine plugin

pixi-spine.web.app

and would love to get some feedback on it as replies to this post or through this form

Thanks

Hey very nice, welcome to the club 😁
I also work on a sofware to do thats, but I'm not ready to share a beta yet, it's a database generator for vanilla gameDev that will also include the possibility of generating data layouts for pixijs projects.
We have a fairly similar dark theme, but on my side it powered by nwjs and REACT frontEnd technologie.
qLhDzDLz_o.png

I built this website that was projected on to a transparent touchscreen for an exhibition at Museum of Science and Technology in Stockholm, Sweden. It might be hard to see in the video but visitors are challenged with a range of ethical questions about technical and medical development at three of these stations.

I mainly used Pixi for all the great filters like Pixelate and CRT. It really worked out great! The whole project took 1 month from the first line of code till the premiere.

Just when the exhibition launched, the museum closed due to covid-19. Fortunately it’s going to be around for 3-5 years :)

I just finished my coloring app!
Browser iOS / Android

It took a while with some years inbetween. Aaaalll the way back in 2017 I was trying to get some basic drawing going and got it working with the help of Ivan. Thanks @ivan.popelyshev !

Looking back at this example, it's pretty much the same as in the app.

Thanks for the amazing library and all the support on these forums! it's been really helpful

On 4/23/2020 at 7:08 AM, serhiic said:

Hello guys,

I hope everyone is okay in these challenging times.

Currently, I'm working on a (kinda) PIXI layout editor focused on the spine plugin

pixi-spine.web.app

and would love to get some feedback on it as replies to this post or through this form

Thanks

Love it! Can you add a save/export/load feature, this would be great for rapid prototyping. I already managed to make a few nested containers with things in them and all looked good!