Be Careful with GameDistribution

Frozennnn

Hello Community i make this post to talk about Gamedistribution and warning all developers about this site.

take care when you start making money with them because they pay the first times and then just evade the payments even

when im uploading 4 new games every month. I contact them but they just say we will pay you but never pay.

I upload more than 50 games From 2017 to today and they pay me until MAY 2018.

If you have similar issues please comment this post so we can help developers to dont give

our hard work to this guys.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

I've just discovered someone has changed my payment details in Game Distribution's dashboard to a PayPal account originating in India.  Not sure how long ago but probably recently as I received a payment in November.

If you have been missing payments you might want to check your own settings in case this has happened to you too.  If it's not just me and the platform has been hacked in some form then it might be wise to change your password while you're at it!

edit - actually on logging out and back in to the dashboard it appears that I am unable to update my payment settings and remove the thieve's PayPal details!

11 hours ago, mentuat said:

I've just discovered someone has changed my payment details in Game Distribution's dashboard to a PayPal account originating in India.  Not sure how long ago but probably recently as I received a payment in November.

If you have been missing payments you might want to check your own settings in case this has happened to you too.  If it's not just me and the platform has been hacked in some form then it might be wise to change your password while you're at it!

edit - actually on logging out and back in to the dashboard it appears that I am unable to update my payment settings and remove the thieve's PayPal details!

!!!!! I have been hacked too!!!!
The payment details have changed to some china address, and now (like you described above) I can't change it back!!!!!!!

I wrote them email with screens of the changed payment details etc, butt I'm pretty sure they will not answer soon.....

P.s I just changed my billing address few days ago and everything was fine , so the problem is recent.

Good to know I'm not the only one then!

I checked this morning and now it's displaying my previous (correct) details in the payment settings + I am able to update and save them now.

All very odd!  Will be interesting to hear from them what the issue was.

• 4 weeks later...

Going back to the original topic: Stay away from GameDistribution! I was scammed the same way, with several 10s of games published. I was their member since summer 2017. They paid until July 2018, but even then I always had to write and remind them for each and every payment.

But since August 2018, they stopped paying totally. I wrote many emails, and always got canned answers (like: they are just about to pay, or - there are some problems with the payment system, etc).

As I said on another topic, I did email them many times. To that exact email given in their comment. I'll just copy-paste my answer: "They always say that they're just about to pay, that their financial department is understaffed, mentioning technical difficulties. This comment above, from their support, is exactly an example: canned excuse and mild promise that things will be sorted out. And so goes on for months. I have sent my account info to that exact email several times, but no avail."

Btw, @bestgames, it's interesting that you have only 3 posts on this forum (not that I'm too active either), all three on GameDistribution topics, and all of them containing one single sentence: "Try to write them." Cute.

Hi all,

Sorry to see that some of the developers have had a poor experience with delayed payments.
But to make this clear, everybody that uses gamedistribution.com will be and has been paid!

We made a big payment round in the last few days to get back on track again so nobody has been or ever will be scammed out of their hard earned money.
We strive to get these payment delays sorted and hope this will be a thing of the past soon.

Best,

Gamedistribution Team

I think the payment for PayPal is still €50 euro. I'm just few month with gamedistribution, there was some technical etc issues and they always answering to my mails and help (usually their technical support or their Account Manager answered within a few days) so that part was OK.... About a month ago I reached a min amount for payment. I sent to them mail asking to explain me how I get my money etc and they ignored it. So after a week or two I asked second time and they answered me that it take 60 days after the end of the preceding month... I understood that the process is automated????
Anyway It's too much negative rumor around this company, they trying to post here apologies and explanations but it's looks like a bot messages. For now I'm waiting for my payment and not uploading new games on their portal.
Hoping for the best?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 10:05 PM, Nagval333 said:

About a month ago I reached a min amount for payment...

In continuation of the above, I got my first payment from them (few days ago). Till now I can't say that they made me any problems etc. But anyway, it's my first payment (and it's a not big amount of money), like  many mentioned here, usually they paying for the first times, and the problems begin afterwards etc.
I think it's important you guys keep on informing about what's going on with payment etc. And from Gamedistribution members stop posting the same post "Sorry to see that some of the developers have had a poor experience with delayed payments" bla bla bla ... We wanna see developers get paid ?
I still beware to upload new games on their portal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am also a GD publisher and developer since March 2018. And I also work with many other game distributors like Cloud Games, 4J, SoftGames, Famobi, CrazyGames, ... and Gamedistribution.

Actually, up to now, June 06, 2019, I was work hard with GD. I have earned some money monthly and I also delayed my payment on GD.

I really understand this problem when we have not recived money as well as myself efforts. So, I have plan to write a personal blog that shares all revenue of some game distributors and personal reviews about them. The purpose I write this review for new people who want to join in games entertainment industry. I will post my review on my blog about report my monthly earnings as well as games developer experience. (Follow me on FB and TW page)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I definitely don't recommend using Gamedistribution . It's a super FRAUD ! Not paying and cheating developers and publishers.

AD IMPRESSIONS  is ZERO REVENUE ???  = YES, only with gamedistribution

It's a biggest scam ever?! See charts...

GAMEDISTRIBUTION = AZERION = FRAUDLENT COMPANY .. I recommend avoiding them. Fraudsters will be always fraudsters! Of course their owner and employees from TURKEY, I almost forgot, so everyone from there are scammers ??

It's madness how this company can exist in 21th century and do frauds, not paying and even lie and hiding under the company that is "BIGGEST" scam ever.

gd_.PNG

gd_1.PNG

gd_2.PNG

gd__.PNG

gd___.PNG

Edited by bestgames

• 7 months later...