iDev

A better way for developers to earn from their HTML5 web games

3 posts in this topic

Hi All!

I'm a single indie game developer who has released games on steam, android, itch.io, gamejolt and kongregate etc. Though I felt like I hit a problem when it came to monetizing web games. I found with mobile games, advertising was the best way to earn. So of coarse earning from ad's with your small HTML5 games should be the best way to earn from web games but sites like kongregate only give you on average 25% of ad earnings. While even though I personally love Itch.io for selling games, you can only earn from donations when it comes to web games. Leaving you with the only option of hosting the games yourself, which means you are alone in driving traffic to your games.

So I set out to not only design a platform that allows developers to earn from ad's (adf.ly ad's). A platform which is easy to use, quick to sign up and allows you to instantly publish your games online. A platform which is 100% mobile friendly allowing players to play your games on far more devices. Best of all, you will earn 100% from your game's players.

newad.png

https://play.idevgames.co.uk

The play arcade is completely free and allows you to get your game online and start earning within minutes. It is the simplest and quickest way to start earning from your games with ad's. No need for API's, it's all built into the site. Also I want to make the point that I do not earn anything from the site currently, I built the platform originally for my own game's and because this was something that I wanted from a web based platform. I will also never charge for this service or forcefully take a percentage of your ad earnings in the future. The site is still being developed but is fully functional with some pretty cool features too, like:

• Embed your games easily on any site and still earn from every player
  • Allow your players to give you donations through paypal
  • Allow your players to subscribe to your patreon
  • Turn off ad's at any time and turn them on again... Even choose the frequency your ad is displayed
  • People can review your games
  • Publish your games to the site instantly
  • Keep your game private when testing

The site is growing everyday and I hope you decide to take a look.

Thanks,

-iDev

Otho likes this