Game list of phaser games

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do LOVE the graphic style, it´s really nice, honestly.

About the game, it´s pretty weird (at least for me) the fact that a hot air balloon reacts so quickly, it´s almost like a combat helicopter, a ufo or something like that. I think the movement should be smoother, but it´s your game :)

Nice one, I´m gonna play again :D

Those propellers probably would help a bit :)

About the difficulty, I guess it´s because you´re still building this, but after a bit playing, a bunch of dark clouds appear in the screen and I think it´s impossible to avoid them all, It hapenned twice... but in general (at least at the beginning) I think it´s ok.

Nice one, dude.

I really appreciate the feedback. I think I need to make the random cloud generator a little "smarter" - perhaps the clouds should be more targeted at the balloon. That way you can't just stay in one place and avoid them, but it also leaves open spots so you're not totally screwed.

Really interesting game Skeptron.

I specially like the graphics and animations. Great work!

Maybe you should tell the commands somewhere before the game starts (I speak for the desktop version)

I found the first robot with 3 stars unbeatable hehe.

Congrats!

Thanks @Liranan for the nice feedback, means a lot! :D

You're right, I should have listed the commands... Truth is, the app was meant to be for mobile only, we just moved it to desktop in a hurry (the game works with the Virtual Joystick normally, and commands are highlighted in the tutorial... Which you don't see in the desktop version). Btw you can get the app in Android & App stores for free (in case you didn't already know XD)

1-stars are easy, and help understand the levels, 3-stars are for truly skilled gamers! So that everyone can find some challenge! :D

• 1 month later...

My first time posting a game in any professional forum... exciting :lol:

It's called "The Stickman Adventures", it's an existentialist point & click adventure game, help Stickman find the meaning of life.

It's a work in progress of course (which isn't?):

The browser version - http://ilyichgames.com/stickman

The mobile version - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com.stickman

And on GitHub - https://github.com/johnnytal/stickman-improved

I'm Johnny by the way, Hi everyone B)

1024x600.png

9 hours ago, rich said:

Stickman Adventures was great :)

Thank you! :lol:

This is very motivating, I didn't get much feedback so far and at some point you start wondering if you're on the right track.

4 hours ago, patmood said:

@johnny_tal I really enjoyed stickman - Looking forward to October 31st :) 

Thanks a lot! really glad to hear.

I have to admit I dread October 31st, setting myself deadlines for hobby projects is confusing... I have some idea as to where I want the story to go, now I just have to write it, code it, draw it, and sound design it :blink:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just posted in the game showcase my newest browser game developed with Phaser.JS and it's called "Rabbit Warrior":

"Enter the world as the courageous Rabbit Warrior, equipped with sword and hammer! Protect the core from the demons and activate all the shrines to complete each level. Pick up hidden weapons that enable unique attacks and unlock increasingly difficult levels and even new skins if you reach 3 stars."

Game link: http://browsergameshub.com/RabbitWarrior/

sceenshot_intro1.pngsceenshot_intro2.pngsceenshot_combat1.png

For more details on the game please refer to the post in the game showcase or just give it a try! (All links are at the top of this post)