rich

Welcome!

174 posts in this topic

Welcome to the new HTML5 Game Developers Forum!

I had been meaning to set-up a forum specifically for discussion about HTML5 game development for a while. And today I finally got around to doing so :)

It's such a new area, one full of challenges and one constantly changing that I felt it was about time we had a unified place to talk about all of those things. Share code, thoughts, ideas and frustrations.

So please register and take part - and if you've a suggestion for new boards that should be added here, just let me know.

Cheers,

Rich

AhmedElyamani and Radi like this

Yay! this will rock, thank you!

I didn't do any HTML5 game yet, but it is obviously a matter of time. Meanwhile, I'm squeezing the last breaths of Flash AIR and trying to be aware of the most interesting HTML5 game libs out there.

Thanks again, long life to the forum!

HooWuGames likes this

Nice job Rich!

I'm sure Turbulenz will get involved here since we're building games, engines and gaming platform stuff on a day-to-day basis.

If you're looking for anyone to give you a hand as a moderator. Give me a shout!

Hey,cool to see such a forum.Thanks for putting this online.Design and forum software are looking good!

Just realize the cool responsive design of this forum.Works cool on my Nexus4.Thumb up.

Speaking of different forum boards...I guess we first need a general talk board for threads like this ;-)

On Board!

I don't do any HTML5 game dev yet, but I really want to learn, there's just not many good beginning resources..

But this may be the place! And I'm looking forward to contributing! :D

Great idea Richard! We need a place in which we can talk to all the people from the community in more than 140 chars :).

IRC *cough*

That aside... wahoo!

monteslu likes this

I've been waiting for this! It's getting kinda lonely being an HTML5 game dev in Thailand. I'll try to be active here as well as contribute as much as I can :)