NEW Mobile HTML5 Game – Pixel Slime

Bilge Kaan

Pretty cool, one of those frustratingly hard games. Althought it might be better if the camera stays focused on the green blob. I mean in some levels the level flips horizontally, I think it would be better if level flips around your guy so the guy stays on the same position on the screen, instead of the blob zapping across from left to right.

Just beat it with 297 deaths. Nice one.

I really didn't like the "flip levels" where the spikes where to close to each other, It got pretty bad at around 28. It felt like cheap death after cheap death, a matter of pure luck rather than ability or rhythm even. But that's just me.

I had the same issue where my blob will go trough the floor and even completely ignore the exit point. It happened when playing on desktop, fullscreen on chrome, windows os. Switching to a smaller screen got it fixed. I also died A LOT because the blob refused jump. It really seemed that I timed my jump well enough but it didn't register. But, you know, when you die so many times in the same spot it has to be the games fault, right?

I noticed a small bug where after dying on those "flip levels" If I kept clicking the jump sound will still play and my death sprite will still flip. Maybe it was intentional?

Got to level 21. Super fun game, but like many of the others here I also started feeling a bit sick after playing for a while on my laptop. I think the swiping after death is a bit unnecessary, since swiping usually signals a new screen whereas in this case it's just swiping to the exact same location. Also, it caused me motion sickness pretty quickly since there were levels where I'd die pretty often (and quickly) and it'd just be swipe after swipe after swipe. Love the gameplay though.